Wednesday, November 14, 2012

T - 1

The fast has begun.

Pre-op surgical consultation has been had.

The first of many doses of laxatives has been swallowed.

Happily, I have not bitten anyone's head off, including my loving husband and my dear parents who have flown in to be with me during the surgery.

Even better, Dr. S. is very optimistic about the surgery; no more adenomyomas were found during my ultrasound today, though he did say I could have adenomyosis. Also, the adenomyoma doesn't appear to have grown since last year.

Though I am a wimp about medical procedures, I'm actually feeling optimistic and relieved that it will be over soon.

4 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my prayers for a successful surgery, good results, and fast recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,
    Just stopping by to see how you were doing - hoping that all went well - and wanted to let you know I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Recovery is smooth, but frustratingly slow. I wanted to update with the surgical findings, and I will write more about my recovery tomorrow.

      Thanks again for your prayers, and have a happy Thanksgiving! You are in my prayers as well.

      Delete