Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Desperate and Urgent Request for Prayers

I cannot say too much about our situation, but our evil adoption agency has stolen almost $10K of our money and is trying to block the finalization of our adoption. We are hemorrhaging money to our attorneys to try to get rid of them.

Thankfully, the custody of our children is not in question. They are ours.

But friends, please pray for us. Pray to St. Michael to protect us from evil. Pray to the Virgin of Guadalupe to protect our children and our whole family. Pray to God that his Wisdom and Justice will prevail.


8 comments:

  1. Oh no! :(

    I am praying for you.

    St. Michael, defend us in battle.

    St. Joseph, patron of adoptive fathers, pray for this family.

    Mary, Our Lady, Undoer of Knots, please take the knots of this situation and free them of their bind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful! Sending up prayers for all involved and for a swift and just resolution

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry, i will pray!!! Wish you didnt have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, friends. Just reading your prayers made me tear up. In truth, this has been dragging on for months. I am afraid for our ability to provide for our children, and our ability to complete the adoption, since the agency seems to have no limit to the money they will spend to pursue us.

    I have good days and bad days, and the past few days have been very, very bad.

    I can't say too much on a public blog, but I will update if there are any big changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry. Please know of my prayers for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I hope by the time you read this, everything is fine. Stay strong.

    Jean
    Random reader

    ReplyDelete